The Radisson Resort Orlando Celebrates New Life Thanks to Hospitality Funding
Palm Beach, FL — Hospitality Funding, LLC has sourced the equity funding for the acquisition and renovation of a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel. The property’s new owners have completed a $10 million transformation of the Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration, which included makeovers of the resort’s guestrooms, meeting and event spaces, restaurant, lobby and public spaces.
The property’s improvements include:
- Updated guestrooms with new bathrooms, bedding, furnishings, HDTVs, carpeting, and window treatments
- New carpeting, fixtures, and wall coverings
- 6,800 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Resort-style, heated pool, with a 42-foot waterslide, two whirlpools and a children’s wading pool
- Two tennis courts, a fitness center, and multiple walking paths spanning the property’s 20 acres
About Hospitality Funding: Hospitality Funding is a boutique investment advisory firm focused on raising equity, mezzanine, and debt financing for the acquisition of all types of hospitality assets. Hospitality Funding works with superior owners to find capital solutions that fit their specific goal for property acquisition, development and refinance. For more information, please visit www.hospitalityfunding.com.